BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bored

I have been on the Compy for over an hour now and I have done nothing productive!!! So yeah my weekends are pretty dull and boring but that's just my life! Oh I did something today and it was amazing! I ran outside just after it stopped raining and it felt great! There is just something about after a rainfall that is just wonderful. It is like the air feels so clean and smells crisp and fresh. Yeah you are probably thinks She has totally lost her marbles! But I haven't I was just enjoying the fresh air! I just love the rain so much! And after winter it is so nice to just get out of the house WITHOUT freezing.

Anyways...I think I am done or I could just like start rambling about nothing now. But even if I was rambling about "Nothing" it would still be rambling about SOMETHING! I don't know...I am over thinking I suppose...or am I? I don't know...Thinking hurts. Ok let me explain. Have you ever been doing something like let's say...MATH...and you are sitting there and like trying your hardest to figure it out and then BRAIN CRAMP!!! Ok so maybe none of you have had something like that happen to YOU but it happens to ME every once in a while. Oh well, I wasted enough of your time for today...BU-BYE!!!

♥Syreena♥

14 comments:

Hobbit said...

You are right. The rain is amazing after winter. And it smells great. I love running in the rain.

joshthecollegekid said...

when it somes to me and math....you have noooo idea...i get bad cases of brain deadness

Hobbit said...

Uhh I hate math

Kryssie said...

Haha..I was force to look at it yesterday. I was like really sick yesterday and I didn't want to move because I thought that I might have gotten..."Sick" (let's just use that word)...so yeah it was bad.

Hobbit said...

Man that must have been really horrible

Kryssie said...

It was...Blech :P

Hobbit said...

YUCK!

Cassia said...

I love the rain.

Kryssie said...

Me TOO!

joshthecollegekid said...

that was a random statement....the topic was 'sick' then wammo...'I love rain'

Hobbit said...

It was random.

joshthecollegekid said...

pretty much......*stares into the bleck, neverending, abyss*

Kryssie said...

Haha...wow.

joshthecollegekid said...

WHAT?!?!?!??